Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lucern, Part 2, Monday, 6/21/10

More photos from Lucern.

After wandering around for a bit, we had to have food and decided to eat at this place right on the water.

A lovely view of Lucern from the Chapel Bridge.

Mark and me at the restaurant where we ate in Lucern, right on the river. I had bratwurst and fries, and by the way the french fries have been amazing every single place we've eaten, including here. Believe it or not, while I was eating, with one of those delectable fries in my hand, held up over my plate poised to be eaten, a bird flew by and yanked it right out of my hand! He never touched me, but boy was that a surprise! Reminds me of why I am not a big fan of birds.

You think this might be why the birds around this restaurant are so bold about taking food from the diner's hands? You think?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment